GOOGLE MY BUSINESS IS NOW GOOGLE BUSINESS PROFILE
According to the latest announcement, Google has renamed “Google My Business” to “Google Business Profile”. The Google My Business app will mostly retire in the coming years.
Benefits of the latest update include:
– In the coming months, merchants can complete their account setup directly on Google Search and Google Maps
– You can see whether your profile is visible to the public. If not, the necessary steps will be included.
– To get to your profile, you can search your business name on Google, go to Google Maps app, or search for ‘my business’ on Google Search.
– You can complete the verification, resolve any issues with your profile, and edit your details easily including address, store hours, photos, and more.
– Google Search and Google Maps now have additional tools to help you better manage your business profile.
– The changes in-line with this update will soon be evident on Google’s Help Center, Community & Support channels.
– The GMB website will be renamed to Business Profile Manager and will now support larger businesses having multiple profiles.
– Google expects smaller businesses to manage their profiles on Search & Maps.
– Google has shared some new ways to help you connect with your customers easily and increase your business.
After reading the above brief related to the latest update, we recommend you keep a track of the emails & videos from Google or follow GoogleBusinessProfileonTwitter so that you can get the best out of your business profile.