In today’s digital era, it has become an absolute must to have a measurable online presence. However, due to fierce competition, it is not that easy anymore.
But it’s not impossible either. Here are some proven and tested SEO tips, which we want to share with you.
1. Informative Content and Updated Website
It is very important for you to maintain your business website. Informative content and updated website can gain you the desired success.
- First and foremost having a catchy domain name is crucial. A domain name which describes your business will give your customers the exact idea about your services or product.
- Also, your page titles should be crisp & original as well as descriptive. It is necessary to have your contact information on each and every page of the website for easy access and more visibility.
- To improve your search visibility in the local search, mention all the landmarks near your business area, this will help your business to attract customers from nearby areas as well.
2. Update Your Business Listing on Various Local Listing Websites
You have to ensure consistency and availability of your business’s listing information on various websites if you want to have a measurable ranking.
- Keep a constant check on your contact information and business name, verify your contact details and make sure they are updated and accurate. Delete any duplicate pages.
- Besides updating your listing, make your listing attractive and informative for your customers with content describing your business like photos, videos, website URLs, etc.
- Make sure your business is listed in the appropriate category and with relevant keywords.
- List your business as per its location. If your business is in multiple locations then create location specific pages.
3. Create a Strong Link Strategy
Create a strong link strategy by linking your websites to other websites, this will help you to build an authentic image. But, don’t link to unrelated websites as it can have a negative effect.
- Use social media to the fullest. Provide links to your social pages. Share the links with your customers while sending emails, newsletters, etc.
- Take part in promotional activities. Sponsor local events.
- Link with your nearby businesses like coffee shops, restaurants, hotels, etc.